SERVICES AND REPAIRS
We pride ourselves in being the only company in South Africa that offers custom design LED displays, repair services locally at our premises, as well as technical support services. This is done by a team of qualified engineers and technicians that will save you time and money while guaranteeing the best services with quality products.
To get the most out of your PolyComp products, periodic maintenance (every 6 – 12 months) is recommended.
- Cleaning the product (inside and outside).
- Ensuring there are no water leakages that can damage the product.
- Ensuring that fans are working well and filters are clean.
- Check various components, such as cables, connectors, backup batteries, power supplies, and voltage settings.
For a service call out, kindly fill the form below:
Service Call Out Form
Please note that the charges consist of the following:
1. Call-out charge: Anything less than 50 km from PolyComp’s head office in Edenvale will be charged at R500. For over 25 km the call-out charge will be R10.00 per km (travel and return). Anything over 100km one way will be charged at R8.00 per km (travel and return).
2. Labour charge: R550.00 per hour or part of an hour from arrival to departure. If the technician is required to work overtime, an overtime rate of R825.00 per hour will be invoiced accordingly.
3. Engineer rates: R850 per hour or part of an hour from arrival to departure. Travel cost and accommodation cost if needed from Johannesburg.
4. Parts if and as necessary are charged as per PolyComp Technologies’ price list. All prices exclude VAT.
5. COD customers need to pay for a repair while the technician is on site. Payment options that are available are cash, credit card, or EFT. Should the quote not be accepted, an evaluation fee equal to the call-out fee + one hour of labour is applicable.
6. Account clients: Purchase orders must be raised before the technician will be booked to do an on-site evaluation. The evaluation charge is equal to a call-out charge + one hour of labour.
If PolyComp Technologies needs to send a technician to the site, call-out, and labor charges are applicable even if the unit is under warranty.
Please note that the warranty repairs are covered under “ PolyComp Technologies warranty section 9” document, available on :
PolyComp Technologies video tutorials
Get in contact with us
All PolyComp Technologies products are CE-approved and manufactured with high standards. Our Standard products are enclosed in attractive, powder-coated, or anodized aluminum extrusions. Our Outdoor enclosures are manufactured in accordance with IP standards.