Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to when users visit our website, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website. Users may be asked for their name, email address, or phone number. Users may, however, visit our website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users, only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about users’ means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
PolyComp Technologies (PTY) Ltd collects and uses users’ personal information for the following purposes:
To improve our website
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve our customer service.
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey, or other website features.
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails.
- The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates about their orders. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If the user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, and related product or service information. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our website.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
PolyComp Technologies (PTY) Ltd
5A Fountain Road
+27 11 608-2770