Account Department Details
Please note that the charges consist of the following:
1. Call-Out Charge: Anything less than 25 km from Polycomp's Head office in Edenvale will be R300 , Over 25 km call out charge. R10.00 / per KM (Travel and Return).
2. Labour Charge: will be R500.00 / Hour or part of an hour from Arrival to Departure, if the Technician is required to work overtime an overtime rate of R750 p/h will be invoiced accordingly.
3. Parts if and as necessary are charged as per PolyComp Price List ALL PRICES EXCLUDE VAT.
4. COD customers’ needs to pay for a repair while the Technician is on site by Cheque, Cash, Credit Card or TT. Should our quote not be accepted an evalution fee equal to call out + 1 hour labour is applicable.
5. Account clients: Purchase orders must be raised before the Technician will be booked to do a site Evaluation. Evaluation charge equal to a call out charge + one hour labour is applicable in any event!!
IMPORTANT: The Technician will carry out the repair ONLY once an official order is raised (Account Clients) or COD Payments were made.
Units under warranty, Parts are covered in case of normal use of the equipment, Act of GOD or malicious damage is NOT covered under the warrantee.
If Polycomp need to send Technician to site, Call-Out Charges and Labour are applicable even if the unit is under warrantee.
Please note that the warrantee repairs sre covered under "Polycomp warrantee section 9" document, available on :
By submitting this form I accept these charges and would like to proceed with a repair. I undertake to pay the Technician on completion of the job, and or on the receipt of invoices.
Please provide us with the above needed details AS SOON AS POSSIBLE by:
Fax: (011) 608-2774
PLEASE NOTE COD CLIENTS
YOU WILL BE INVOICED MANUALLY BY THE TECHNICIAN AFTER THE SERVICE & REPAIRS HAVE BEEN DONE. KINDLY ENSURE PAYMENT TO THE TECHNICIAN BEFORE HE LEAVES. BY SIGNING AND DATING THIS FORM, YOU HEREBY ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS STATED ABOVE We will call you in order to arrange a suitable time for a Technician to visit