We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our website, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website. Users may be asked for their name, email address or phone number. Users may, however, visit our website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users, only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users’ means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the internet service providers’ utilized and other similar information.Web Browser Cookies
How We Protect Your Information
- To improve our website.
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve our customer service.
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other website features.
- To send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails.
- The email address users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates about their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If the user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website.Sharing Your Personal Information
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.Contacting Us
PolyComp (PTY) Ltd
5A Fountain Road
+27 11 608-2770
This document was last updated on January 19, 2012