Take your Advertising to a whole new level with Indoor and Outdoor full colour video screens.
Offering you state of the art solution for Indoor and Out door digital adverting with full colour displays, a wide range of sizes with animated and static graphics using videos or live feeds and streaming visuals.
RGB displays also known as led screens, led billboards, digital billboards, electronic billboards are becoming more and more popular throughout the world thanks to dramatic improve in quality and price decrease over the last few years, These products are used more and more through the world.
They are replacing static outdoor billboards allowing the user to change content immediately.over the internet without having to send a team of workers to replace static images
The movement and colors attract a great deal of attention and create clients awareness, further more ,a single LED Screen can display adverts for multiple clients or show multiple products or services in the same space as traditional sign generating more income for the owner, They can show adverts, Video,
Television as well as Real time information such as: Time and Temperature, Exchange rates, Gold price Stock market information, News, Etc, More and more Companies are using them to create company awareness, attract more attention, Display Company news, Special offers or Services that they offer,
– Eye catching with bright colours and amazing quality,
-Fast, easy and simple to change content,
-Many options of communication: USB connection, LAN, Wifi, 3/4G modems via internet
-Can display Streaming video from the internet or real time feed
-Can display large many different video formats such as: JPEG, GIF, AVI,
-Displays: Time, Temperature,
-External Devices such as: DSTV, PVR, VCR, OR ANY DVI, HDMI FEED
-Industrial Computer for reliable operation.
What You should consider when buying an LED SCREEN
Permission – From the landlord, Property owner, and sometime from the relevant municipality.
Display brightness – For outdoor the display should be at list 6500 NIT in order to be seen well
during broad daylight, Indoor screens depends on the ambient light should be in the range of
Pixel pitch – should be suitable for the viewing distance that you require, The smaller the pitch
the closer the distance that the screen can be viewed comfortable, Keep in mind that the closer
the pitch,number of pixels per m2 is higher – and so is the price.
Structure – depends weather the sign will be mounted on a wall or on single or multiple poles
– We can offer you the best solution.
Communication – many options are available, depends on the client’s needs and networks
available, Polycomp will advise the best option.
Screen size – should be suitable for your needs, taking into consideration available space.
Electricity Consumption – Depends if the screen is Indoor or outdoor, polycomp will advise the
maximum and average consumption, Maximum consumption is required for the electricity
supply consideration, single or 3 phases will be advised as well.
Understanding RGB Terms and Definitions
1) LED – Light Emitting Diode, The part that convert electrical current into light, The screen is made of 3colors LEDs : Red, Green, Blue ( Called also RGB Screens).
The LEDs are the Most important parts of the display, the determine the brightness, Viewing angle and effecting the display life.
2) LED TYPES:
DIP -individual LEDs – usually 1 for Red, 1 Green, 1 Blue per Pixel,
SMD led Type, all 3 are In one capsule, Physically smaller than DIP, usually used in small pitch sizes mainly for Indoor displays, Different sizes available.
3) PIXEL – This is the primary part of the display, made of LEDs, and consist all the colours that can be displayed.
4) PITCH – The distance between two close pixels, The lower the pitch – the better the picture quality.
5) MODULE – This is an array of pixels in plastic case, Complete unit, includes PCB, Driving ICs and components, LEDs and epoxy for waterproofing ( OUTDOOR DISPLAY).
6) CABINET – An enclosure, Consist of several Modules including Power Suppliers, Ventilation, Receiving Card and cables.
7) RECEIVING CARD – This card receives the video signal from the sending Card and translate it into digital pulses to switch on the LEDs as required to illuminate the required colour and intensity.
8) ENTIRE SCREEN – The complete display made of a Structure, Several cabinets, Control System. consisting of industrial PC, Sending Card, Cables, Main supply.
9) CONTROL SYSTEM – The card gets the video signal from external device via DVI input, and send the video image to the receiving cards.